simple/quick/tutotial simple/quick/tutotial

Tutorial? Hardly

1. There are far more informative tutorials out there
2. The colors in your "tutorial" clashed immensely and made it visually straining for the eyes
3. The effects were over the top in a bad way. Tutorials arent supposed to have text flying in and weird cursors. KEEP IT SIMPLE!
4. Do a goddamn spellcheck or something. FINISH isn't spelled FINNISH.
5. What the hell is with tutorials and ParagonX9?
6. If it's just a little quick thing you made for an assignment DONT SUBMIT IT TO NEWGROUNDS!! WE DON'T WANT IT!!

Try harder, give us something that's an actual tutorial

Preferably though, give up flash forever

kray responds:

well..... ive seen your animation and all you can seem to do is motion tweening so i suggest you learn some more effects by watching tutorials.....oh snap you just watches one.......13 yrs old you dont even know what you are talikng about.....go back to school ...! (i would suggest you give up flash forever m8) !!!

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

I found the easter egg, teehee

I wont reveal it though
Anyways, it was funny, I liked it
The reason I gave it a 5 for style was becase this concept's been overused so much, but it was still cool

Morbid Mission Morbid Mission

WHY THE HELL WAS THE KEY IN HER!!

Why why why why why why
No offense, but It was bad
Oh well, at least you arent dead
Yet
j/k d00d

Bloody Skate'in Bloody Skate'in

I hate to give zeros but...

I try not to give zeros because that makes it seem like not much thought was put into the review. However, I couldnt sleep at night unless I gave this a zero. That was a stupid game, with stupid graphics, and stupid controls.
I'm sorry but, well, I'm not sorry but that was just a BAD game.

Virtual Surgeon Demo Virtual Surgeon Demo

I dont get it

What?? Who really wants to play a game where you fix a hand
The hand creeped me out too
I'll give you points for doing something no one else has done, but there's a reason no one else has made something like this.